I wish people wouldn’t just see me as the Asian girl who beats everyone up, or the Asian girl with no emotion. People see Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock in a romantic comedy, but not me. You add race to it, and it became, ‘Well she’s too Asian’, or ‘She’s too American’. I kind of got pushed out of both categories. It’s a very strange place to be. You’re not Asian enough and then you’re not American enough.
THE ACCURACY. at least for me as a virgo.
- Capricorn: wow you pissed me off so I'm going to sulk in silence and snap if spoken to
- Aquarius: YOU MADE ME UPSET IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD /melts into a dramatic heap
- Pisces: I'M GONNA FUCKING THROW THINGS. LIKE THE BIGGEST TANTRUM. YOU HAVE -EVER- SEEN.
- Aries: WOW I'M SO MAD for like a second. What's for dinner?
- Taurus: BRB SMASHING HEADLONG THROUGH A WALL TO KILL YOU
- Gemini: Oh, I'm not mad. Wait. YES I FUCKING AM. Okay maybe not. BUT THEN AGAIN--
- Cancer: ...oh. I'm angry. But you'll never know. Tillit'stoolate. Cookie?
- Leo: /INDISCERNIBLE NOISES OF RAGE
- Virgo: how could you do this to me. how. HOW??? Get out of my life. No wait baby come back...
- Libra: Passively plotting your demise.
- Scorpio: This'll only sting for a second. Unlike my wounds which'll bleed FOREVER and you'll never hear the end of it. WHIIIINE
- Sagittarius: I have to leave before I kill someone. Bye!
this is like when you’re sitting with someone that you really like then you like touch knees or something and all of a sudden you feel all this energy going through both of you through this one point of contact